Stay Neutral

Friday, March 6, 2015

Found this hilarious. This poor guy had a little friend and someone decapitated his head! Rough life. I swear, it wasn't me. 

Just wanted to share a few quick snaps. After yesterdays snow storm I'll probably be wearing these chunky boots for the next couple of days. Anything else just wouldn't make sense with the massive puddles from the snow melting and slush every where! Thank goodness it's warming up the next couple of days so all this snow can just be gone!

Hope everyone has a fab weekend!

xo, m.


17 comments:

  1. Looking fab as always! And that poor poor snowman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Christina! :) Haha I know right? Poor thing. x

      Delete
  2. Super cute this winter post!! Love this look ;)
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom




    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect chunky boots for snowy weather! and the snowman are too cute!

    lacee swan

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pictures! :)

    http://noshandchat.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this Compilation. I like the neutral contrasted with the black.

    I recall u telling me how much u like the snow..but its about time SPRING came. Please no more snow and snowman. =X

    ReplyDelete