Not Quite Spring Yet

Monday, March 30, 2015


Spring is finallyyy here yet it still feels like winter. Whyyy?? I can't wait for the temperature to catch up with the season. I'm so ready to ditch the heavy scarves for lighter ones. Scarves are my second favorite accessory next to handbags. Always have been and will be a bag lady! Ironically I'm not showing one in this ensemble but I felt like the outfit looked better without one so I didn't include it. Can we talk about this lip color for a sec... it just screams Spring! After months of wearing nothing but reds, purples and dark vampy colors, I forgot how much I loved sushi kiss. Funny how rediscovering an old fave can completely turn your mood around.

Press *play* to see the rest of this outfit!
--Watch in HD--


xo, m.

Burberry blanket scarf, jeans (similar), watch (similar) | H&M jacket (similar different color and also here) | Phillip Lim top | Dolce Vita pumps | MAC sushi kiss lipstick

BLOGLOVIN . INSTAGRAM . TWITTER . YOUTUBE . LOOKBOOK

29 comments:

  1. Soooo beautiful I completely LOVE the entire outfit. "sushi kiss" is such a beautiful shade! I hope it starts warming up in the east coast soon! So weird that it's cold today but then again that's cali weather -_- one day hella hot and the next it's freezing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much babes!! <3 It's supposed to warm up a little this week thank God!! Haha idk if I could ever deal with Cali's bi-polar weather lol
      XO

      Delete
  2. So lovely! the pretty colored pumps are my favorite part.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the color combination between your nails and your heels!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, NYC, it's about time for spring. And can't wait to see some of your lighter scarves! I love how chic they make any outfit

    Characters & Carry-ons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for Friday! 60's! Woohoooo!!! :)

      Delete
  5. Lovely!!!

    Check out my new post on my blog about Salzburg!
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com

    Posts online about Beijing, Hollywood, Monaco, South Africa, many Styling Tipps..

    ReplyDelete
  6. your styling prowess is spot on. it's not just to keep you warm but stylish at the same time.
    :)


    loving your blog dear,
    I am now following you through Bloglovin & GFC.


    ❤❤ Nybel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit!! Are you a Paris lover? Come and meet us at <a href="http://habitatparisien.blogspot.fr »>Living Paris</a>

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also have not graduated from my long sleeve striped tops yet, but I've replaced my wool coats with leather jackets! Can't wait until NYC get warms again.

    -coffeeslag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! So over the cold weather!

      Delete
  9. Beautiful lighting in this shot!

    www.tusksandtails.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg!! gorgeous!! i love the pop of color from the heels!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the outfit and how and the video! I need that scarf! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow amazing video. I love it. xoxo Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great look girly!! That lipstick looks awesome, too!... I'm with you on the weather... Chicago is still too cool. It needs to be in the 70s regularly, or at least 65, now! None of this "65 then 40, then 38, then 55..." come on warm weather!!


    Amber
    All the Cute

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice post :)

    http://trapeziovermelho.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete