Macy's Flower Show

Sunday, March 29, 2015


I've lived in NYC all my life and this is the first time I've ever seen the Macy's Flower Show. It's just one of those things that you know you can expect every year, so in my mind I'm always like 'Oh if I miss it, I'll just catch it next year.' My boyfriend and I stumbled upon it by accident and I couldn't help but snap a few shots. I would've had a ton more photos if we didn't have some where to be. The entire store is decked out with beautiful floral displays. My favorite was definitely the windows; I loved the concept of each one. You can see that a lot of love went into this entire show by all the little details that went into each presentation. If you're in the NYC area, the flower show will be at the Herald Square location until April 4th. If you miss it, there's always next year! ;)

xo, m.

12 comments:

  1. OMG stunning pictures!!! Those flowers are sooo beautiful!!

    WWW.LIAKW.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did t know Macy's had a flower show, it looks amazing!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how beautiful.Very nice post :-)
    http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so pretty!
    xx Elle

    New outfit post on:

    www.cherryblossomstreet.com - Swedish Fashion Blogger and Model in TOKYO

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing flowers honey!

    Check it out my new post: http://www.honeyandcotton.org/da-capelli-lisci-a-mossi-in-15-minuti-come-dal-parrucchiere/
    big kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! They were so gorge in person!

      Delete
  6. Girl I'm such a flower lover these pictures are beautiful! I would've been in awe being there. Good thing you decided to snap some shots! Thanks for sharing love :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course girl!! Omg I was looking all over the place for a sunflower display for you but I didn't see any :(

      Delete