When It Snows

Wednesday, February 18, 2015


It's no secret that I love it when it snows, however I really really hate the day after because it ruins my shoe options. I don't know what it is but I always want to wear heels the day after it snows for some odd unexplainable reason. Realistically I can't because the streets are all slippery, slushy and gross. Thank God for my trusty ol' chucks. I tend to resort to my chucks occasionally when it rains/ snows whenever I don't want to wear my chunky Hunter boots. They're the only shoes I have that I don't mind getting a little beat up because you all know there's nothing like a worn in, distressed pair of converses. And because my green coat wasn't colorful enough, I threw on this printed purple scarf for an extra bit of contrast. I love pairing colors that don't look like they go together, yet somehow it does. 

xo, m. 

Burberry coat + scarf | Alexander Wang bag | UO sweater | F21 beanie (similar) | Commes Des Garçons PLAY x Converse | MAC RiRi Boy lipstick LE (dupe here)

20 comments:

  1. Lovely look, love the AW bag :)


    Agnes x

    http://blvckbee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cute look! i love your bag btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice outfit you have.
    Plus you match your lips to your nail color :)
    XO

    http://thebandwagonchic.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Haha! Totally accidental! Just changed my color because I was getting sick of it. :P xx

      Delete
  4. Found your blog recently and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    Interesting posts and beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Diana, thats so sweet of you to say! I'm so glad you enjoy it! :)
      xx

      Delete
  5. Very nice blog! Your blog looks great dear.
    I would love to see you on mine :)

    kisses
    http://shinkusara.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I really appreciate it! :) xx

      Delete
  6. How cute are these photos!!? I love them! I love how natural they feel... often times fashion blogger photos come out so professional, it's discouraging to the everyday girl who loves fashion and wants to share with the world!... You perfectly captured the element of a great clear photo and the realness behind a chick who loves style!

    Great lipstick and polish color, too!

    xo,
    Amber
    All the Cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll! You're always so sweet! xx

      Delete
  7. That lipstick colour looks great on you!


    www.likewhateveronline.com

    ReplyDelete