Lookbook.nu

Tuesday, February 24, 2015


Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm on lookbook now! (As of last night.) You can follow me here if you wish! Oyyy, another social network to add to a very full plate! Not sure how this thing really works yet I was playing around with it for a bit last night. I'm a complete newb but I'm kind of obsessed with it already and it hasn't even been a full 24 hours! It is seriously every personal style bloggers dream.. a social network dedicated to outfits that everyday people post! Well, everyday people as well as a TON of style bloggers from all over the world. What I love most of all is that I've discovered a lot of awesome style bloggers so far! You don't have to be a blogger to be on lookbook. If you love fashion, styling and all of that good stuff, it can serve as your own style diary. They have a very strict, no BS set of rules for posting which I find funny that they even have to disclose half of that stuff. I'm in the process of loading my past favorite outfits onto my lookbook, so for those who have been following my blog since the beginning, you may have already seen those outfits. Once I'm up to date I''ll have new photos. The only thing that bugs me is the app lags and freezes A LOT on my phone. I'm really hoping that they fix that soon because it makes me not want to use it. Is anyone else having that problem?

xo, m.

8 comments:

  1. Congrats for having your own lookbook.
    Looking forward to it.
    XO

    http://thebandwagonchic.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing, love all your looks, thanks for sharing! xoxo

    http://midoriline.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never got into LookBook, there are so many fashion sites now it's impossible to keep up with them all I think
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree. To me it's just another social network to experiment with. If it helps my blog then great, if not it's just for fun just like instagram and everything else. :)

      Delete
  4. I don't usually use LookBook, but I'll make sure to give it a try!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hesitant at first because I'm already on instagram and juggling so many others.. We'll see how it goes! You may like it! :)

      Delete