Classic Prep

Wednesday, February 11, 2015


Being on the curvy side, (I ain't no size 2) I usually never layer because I'm afraid of adding more bulk to my frame so this is a pretty rare occasion. My boyfriend has a knack for making it look utterly effortless. I love the way it looks on others, not so much on me. However, wearing this sweater alone would not do it justice, plus it would be quite drafty without a layer underneath. I absolutely adore sweaters with interesting patterns and textures so naturally I had to have this one. I added this glitzy necklace from Bauble Bar for a little extra pizzazz. These freezing cold and grey winter days automatically make me gravitate towards blacks and greys. Breaking up this monochrome palette with a touch of cranberry is a great way to incorporate some winter appropriate hues into your look.

xo, m.

Mackage coat | Zara scarf | Alexander Wang rocco bag | UO sweater | American Apparel skirt | Frye oxford booties | Bauble Bar necklace | Dior sunglasses | MAC heaux lipstick

5 comments:

  1. Love this look so much, color of the sweater is amazing. Love the bag also! x
    http://blvckbee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Here's my little contribution! ;) More in my latest post on www.marinaingvarsson.com!

    ReplyDelete