Baby It's Cold Outside

Wednesday, February 25, 2015


No matter how many layers I wear these days I still can't seem to keep warm. Yesterday was no exception; don't let the sun fool you, it was brutal! I have no idea what I was thinking wearing these leggings I was freezing to death AND I was wearing another pair of leggings underneath! Lesson learned; save that ish for the Spring! I know you can't really see much of my outfit here but there was noooo way in hell I was taking off my coat and scarf. Hypothermia ain't cute! I just got over this insane virus that put me out for a month! Underneath I'm just wearing a huge oversized open cardigan from Zara that reminds me of a cocoon and underneath that, a top long enough to cover up the goods since I'm wearing leggings. By the way, I'm totally obsessed with this waffle knit beanie from Aritzia! It's currently on sale for $10 and it comes in a bunch of colors. I've been on the hunt forever for a beanie with the perfect amount of slouch and I think I finally found her! Go get yours!

xo, m. 

Aritzia beanie | Burberry coat + scarf | Prada gloves | Topshop leggings | Alexander Wang Rocco bag | Frye boots | MAC Riri Woo lipstick (similar here)

Photos by Sheena

20 comments:

  1. Looks absolutely freezing on your end! But we love
    the outfit, it looks cosy. That bag is also a dream

    xx
    Giana.LDS
    www.ledesociale.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is!! lol Thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  2. Lol, I agree! The sun is so deceiving, sometimes the most sunny days in NYC are the coldest! I can't waitttt for spring and I'm surprised that even that warm looking coat wasn't warm enough. I'm loving your outfit's color palette and leather accents!

    Characters & Carry-ons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! I'm so over this weather! That's what I thought when I first got it! I think it's because it's a boxy fit so it gets quite drafty! LOL Thank you so much girl! xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you beautiful!! <3 XO

      Delete
  4. I know it's hard to stay warm and chic at the same time but you've pulled it off.

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect outfit for the cold!
    Love it!!

    ♥♥♥ xo,
    Amber
    All the Cute
    Latest Post: World Travels…Dreaming…

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your scarf and boots!

    @WanderLustGirls
    www.thewanderlustgirls.com

    ReplyDelete