Red Carpet Faves | Golden Globes

Monday, January 12, 2015


Emma Stone in Lanvin | Kate Hudson in Atelier Versace

Katherine Heigl in Zac Posen | Kate Beckinsale in Elie Saab

Julianne Moore in Givenchy Haute Couture


Heidi Klum & Jessica Chastain in Atelier Versace

It's award season! Not gonna lie, I did not watch a second of the Golden Globes. I usually only watch the pre-show for the red carpet. According to my twitter feed, I didn't miss much. I opted for the season premiere of GIRLS which I've been waiting for all year, I couldn't miss it. My favorite look out of the endless sea of suits and gowns on the red carpet was the Lanvin bustier and pant ensemble worn by Emma Stone. It's understated but glamorous, elegant yet fresh and far more interesting than half the dresses on the red carpet. Kate Hudson came in second for me. Her body looked AMAZING in that Atelier Versace number. Most of my faves last night were by Atelier Versace. These ladies absolutely killed it. Who was your favorite? Did I miss any?

xo, m.

source: getty, style

BLOGLOVIN . INSTAGRAM . TWITTER . YOUTUBE

8 comments:

  1. OMG so beautiful! Yeah, I didn't watch the awards either - so I'm glad you posted this. I always love seeing who wore what. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Award shows are always so boring lol and half of the time they always talk about these movies I've never even heard of! aww thx girl bc I was debating on whether I should.. <3

      Delete
  2. I love Emma Stone's outfit! They all look so gorgeous! I'm a big fan of Heidi Klum so she always looks fab in anything! Lol. Xo Terri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I'm a little shocked no one even mentioned her dress! It fit her beautifully and she looked so Hollywood.

      Delete
  3. Kate Hudson looks great x

    http://blvckbee.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed it! I only watch it to see the fashion. I gotta say my 1st fave is Heidi Klum she looks freaking gorgeous!!! My 2nd fave is Emma Stone, she rocked it so well. Xoxo thanks for sharing love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too girl! I can't believe no one even mentioned her! Emma looked gorge!! Of course hun, anytime! XO <3

      Delete