The Perfect Holiday Dress

Thursday, December 11, 2014

On the search for the perfect holiday party dress? So am I! Actually, I'm always looking for cute dresses to add to my closet. With so many choices to choose from, Christmas shopping for family and friends and everything else we have to do around this time of the year, I thought I'd share a few that I've had my eye on.

How stunning is this dress! This one will definitely make heads turn!

 
 
I'm slightly obsessed with sequins can you tell? It's not for everyone but with the right jacket and shoes it'll look amazing!

Who doesn't love a LBD? Timeless and always party appropriate. I love that this one has long sleeves and it sparkles!

This one is the simplest out of the bunch but thats the best part about it! The color is absolutely GORGEOUS and you can accessorize this however you'd like. You won't have to worry about going overboard because you seriously can't with this dress. 

I absolutely LOVE everything about this dress; the cut, print, asymmetric hem literally everything! NEED this in my life NOW!

I hope this gave you guys some ideas! I love that none of these scream 'holiday party dress' so you can easily wear this on another occasion by styling it differently with a hat, jacket, accessories, shoes etc. Each photo is linked to the corresponding site of the dress to make your life easier. HAPPY SHOPPING!

xo, m.

source: topshop, zara, urban outfitters

BLOGLOVIN . INSTAGRAM . TWITTER . YOUTUBE

2 comments:

  1. Gah! I love all of them!! So many sequins! And yessss, that asymmetrical black/white dress is ah-mazing! :)

    ReplyDelete