Shades of Grey + A Pop of Red

Monday, December 8, 2014


You can never go wrong with neutrals and a pop of color. It's always been my palette of choice. If I could get away with wearing sweater dresses, leggings and boots all year round, thats all I would wear. They're so warm, cozy and comfortable... I really should invest in some heat tech leggings from Uniqlo. I wonder if they're warm when worn alone. Has anyone tried them? I never realized how insanely vibrant this bag was until these photos. It's definitely that amazing sunset lighting. Red is such a stunning accent color. It makes such a statement especially adorned with neutrals. 

Ever since I started blogging and YouTube, time just feels like it's going by so much quicker than ever before. The monthly favorites on my channel and weekly posts on my blog make me much more cognizant of the weeks and months flying by... Christmas is literally right around the corner! I don't know whether to be happy or sad. 

xo, m. 

Mackage coat // Zara scarf + ankle boots // UO sweater dress // Prada gloves // Proenza Schouler PS1 // MAC diva

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit! I am also in love with neutrals and pops of color, but for some reason red looks amazing on you! You've layered everything so well. Let me know if you end up purchasing the heat tech leggings from Uniqlo - I'd also like to know how warm they are if they are worn alone.

    I agree about time passing by a lot more quickly. I feel like now that I am officially "documenting" my life, time now has milestones/landmarks that make help me realize how I'm spending my time and how I don't have enough of it. LOL. Great blog girl, keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much girl! <3 I'll probably end up getting them just because I'm in desperate need for new leggings. I'll let you know how warm they are! :)

      My sentiments exactly! I really wish time would slow down just a tad... or maybe I should start doing quarterly faves LOL Thank you so much hun!! :D I really appreciate your feedback <33 xoxo

      Delete
  2. You put this outfit together so nicely it's definitely something I'd wear!! Even if it doesn't get so cold here in Cali lol I get cold very fast so I still layer like crazy haha. Loving how the red bag stands out and girl those booties are soooo cute I love the color! I recently purchased some boots I'm beyond excited to style them!
    And you're so right the new year is approaching it sooo fast it's crazy and a little scary lol but let's enjoy every second ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling! <3 It's very simple but warm and cozy which is a major for me around this time of the year! SO so jelly of your perfect Cali weather!!! :/ Thanksss girl :) Post them so I can see! Definitely!! That's the perfect attitude! :D

      Delete
  3. In the midst of today's shitty weather, your blog brings me some happiness. First the backdrop is so Serene.
    Then i love how your Red bag is popping out and loveeeeeeeeeeee your boots. Makes me wanna go shopping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyy! Makes me so happy to hear that!! <3 Thank youu!! :D Let's go shopping!!! I can't shop >.< but I'll be your companion. :)

      Delete
  4. Stunning photos! I need that red bag..or at least it's sibling lol Gorgeous! I agree about how fast time flies by when you're documenting so much of it between blogging/YouTube! It's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beauty! Yesss u do!! It's such a easy lightweight everyday bag. You'll love it! :) It's crazy it kinda makes me miss the days before I started all of this but I can't imagine giving it up. xo

      Delete
  5. I love this look! A pop of red is always so fun! I'm loving all your posts! XO Terri :)

    ReplyDelete