Gloomy Monday

Monday, December 1, 2014


HAPPY DECEMBER!!! 

The holidays are officially here and it's going to be 2015 in a blink of an eye! Today was probably the last day I could get away with wearing my leather without freezing my butt off so naturally I had to. I was so nervous that these seagulls were going to crap on me, so I had to get my shots quickly! They probably sensed my fear because they kept moving closer and closer to me. I don't know what's going on with this freakish weather but I am absolutely dying to start wearing my chunky scarves, knits, gloves and coats. I can't wait for it to start feeling like December. 

xo, m.

Goorin Bros. fedora // Burberry leather jacket, scarf, jeans // Zara sweater // Alexander Wang Lia bag // Superga x The Blonde Salad sneakers // MAC russian red lipstick

6 comments:

  1. As usual, love love love your outfit! I wish it wouldn't be so weird weather-wise. One day it's freezing cold and the next day it's 70 degrees like winter NEVER happened! I'm glad the seagulls didn't decide to poop on you...I'd say you had a legitimate fear - good thing you took photos quick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! :) I know right I'd like some consistency! Haha! I'm glad too! I made eye contact with a few lol

      Delete
  2. I love how comfy and casual this look is with the shoes! They are soooo cute!
    Hahah the seagulls wanted to be on your blog too! I remember once I was at the beach and I took some lunch with me... BAD IDEA! They were literally almost on my lap trying to steal my food! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMGGG that would've scared me lol I would've ran for my life! Haha doubt they're dangerous but their beaks look tough! Haha they definitely got their debut! Thank you hun! <3

      Delete
  3. Again LOVEEEEEEEE your jacket and this outfit is a hit with the color theme.. (Gray and Black are my fav colors)
    Seagulls are evil... i hate seeing them at the beach. I left my snack unattended and they were gone when i came back.. FML

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanksss hun <3 LMAO awww they were just hungry. Poor little guys.

      Delete