Leather Weather

Monday, November 3, 2014


Happy November!

As much as I love playing dress up, this is usually one of my go-to looks. I love how a leather jacket can totally transform any look. I've been waiting for months to wear this baby again and its finally leather weather! Expect to see this with everything; dresses, jeans you name it!

 How cool is this Richie Rich mural! It's on the facade of Rag & Bone on Elizabeth. I ran into this beauty on the way to meet my friend for coffee. Gotta love the lower east side, so rich in culture and art on every corner. Literally.

xo, m.

Goorin Bros. fedora // Burberry leather jacket // Alexander Wang Lia bag // J Brand jeans // Frye boots // MAC faux lipstick

Richie Rich mural painted by Jerkface x Green Villain
Photos by S. Talip

6 comments:

  1. Love the leather and hat and jeans... The color coordination is so on point! So fall inspired! Loves it ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! I'm feelin' the pop of red! :) Xo Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. My current fav. color match and u did it. I love the pop of red with the black jacket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun :D My closet is pretty neutral, I like to incorporate a little color when I can :) xo

      Delete