The Little Things

Sunday, October 19, 2014

  

Living in the city my entire life, there are a ton of things that I take for granted because everything is always so accessible. One being the Union Square Farmers Market. Honestly, I've always thought of it as an annoyance more than anything else because I'd either have to squeeze through mobs of people to get from point A to point B whenever I passed by or I'd have to walk around the park to avoid the crowds. Neither is ideal when you're in a rush to get somewhere. 
That's that New York mentality for ya! 

However, I have developed a new found appreciation for the Farmers Market and now I can see why it's considered such a gem. There's an array of fresh locally grown produce, gorgeous flowers, hot homemade apple cider, pastries, all kinds of dessert, every flavor of jam you can imagine and so much more! I mean, the Farmers Market is nothing new it's been around for years but if you can relate, I highly encourage you to just take a minute and breathe in your surroundings one day wherever you are. No matter how busy life gets, its always nice to stop and smell the roses. My day ended in Washington Square Park with a fiery sunset and purple skies. Talk about the little things in life. 

I hope you all had a beautiful weekend. 

xo, m.

Goorin Bros. fedora // MAC heaux lipstick // Phillip Lim top // Topshop leggings // Jewelmint ring //
Burberry watch // Proenza Schouler PS1 bag

4 comments:

  1. Seriously I want to visit soooo bad!! Beautiful pictures love, thanks for sharing. You know I was loving those sunflowers!! You looked fabulous and your nails...Love them!! Take me with youuuu! :( lol
    & I totally agree... It's all about the little things in life. Beauty in simplicity <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You better one day!! :) Thank you so much love! I couldn't resist! I took pictures of everything :D I purposely snapped a shot of them because they reminded me of you. <3 Aww thank you love :) xo

      Delete
  2. Awh, I love this post. The pictures are super lovely, and so are you! This really makes me want to visit NYC soon! I'll actually be up there for a photoshoot in November :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :) Thank you love for always being so sweet <3 How exciting! That sounds like so much fun!

      Delete