Perfect Autumn Day

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I've been really into dainty pieces of jewelry lately. This necklace is my new fave from Bauble Bar. 
I absolutely love the simplicity of it.

This bow took a lot of practice over the years to perfect. I have to say, I'm quite proud.


Yesterdays weather was absolutely perfect! Mid 60's with a mix of sun and clouds. Can we have this kind of weather for the rest of autumn pretty please? 

Finally got to break out this bad boy! I bought this trench coat over a year ago and it's been sitting in my closet ever since because I never got it altered. Yes, it has been on my to-do list for that long! I made it work with a few minor adjustments though; I pushed the sleeves up and tightened the wrist belt, pinned the front back for a more polished and put together look and tied the belt in the back (this helps to accentuate your waist plus it just looks better over all) and I was good to go! Quick fixes to hold me over until I can get to a tailor. I paired the trench with neutrals to really make it pop. I can't get over this green!! It is absolutely stunning! When the sunlight hits it, it gives off the most gorgeous iridescent glow. Yesterday was my first time wearing it out so please excuse my overly descriptive self. I'm super ecstatic about this rediscovery! 

xo, m.

Burberry trench // H&M dress // Alexander Wang Rocco bag // Bauble Bar necklace // Burberry watch // Wolford tights // Cole Haan booties // MAC la vie en rouge lipstick

Photos by S. Talip
Happy Birthday, my love!

BLOGLOVIN . INSTAGRAM . TWITTER . YOUTUBE

4 comments:

  1. You look great. Are the wolford tights worth the hype? I usually get mine from Japan or Macy's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I've had mine for a year and they're still holding up really well so I would definitely recommend them!

      Delete
  2. Also my friend who just came back from Japan told me that Burberry makes a line called blue label which is designed for petite women. She usually have to get her clothes tailored but the blue label coat fit her very well so you might want to check out that line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately that line isn't available in America. It probably wouldn't be suitable for me because I'm a US 4. I usually don't have issues with things not fitting properly. This particular trench is a size bigger than me thats why I need to have it tailored but it was the last one and I had to have it. You know how that goes! lol

      Delete