Who is Blonde Nouveau?

Tuesday, September 30, 2014


How does one sum up their entire existence/ being in a paragraph? 
Since I find it nearly impossible, here are a few very random fun facts about me: 


- I like my wine white, airy and crisp.

- I really dislike my name, Mindy.. it reminds me of the little annoying blonde girl from Animaniacs. 

- Everyone that I've ever met in life always finds a way to make my full name rhyme. You have no idea how much fun that is for me. 

- I always speed walk through crowds. I do this even when I don't have anywhere to be! It's innate for New Yorkers.

- My drink at Starbucks is a grande hazelnut latte. Always.

- I graduated from FIT with a bachelors in fashion merchandising management & home products development, and now I'm venturing into the world of makeup artistry, blogging and youtube.
I mean, who wouldn't want to?

- As much as I love movies and books, I don't have favorites of either. 

- English and creative writing were always my best subjects in school. Shocking! It's not math! That was actually my worst, but don't expect any award winning pieces of literature here. 

- I love trying new restaurants and food, however if its too exotic for my palette I won't eat it. 
Which means, if you want me to try it don't tell me what it is! 

- Simple things mean more to me than grand gestures. Unless that grand gesture is from a certain someone. 


Through my blog I plan on sharing my thoughts on my latest beauty obsessions, my personal style diary, NYC happenings, inspiration photos as well as bits and pieces of my life. 

Welcome to Blonde Nouveau.

xo, m.

10 comments:

  1. So dedicated and passionate... You will do far!❤️ In love with your new blog I cannot wait to see more of you love! Cheers to much more ahead!��❤️ Love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much love!! Your support means the world to me! ❤️ xoxo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thx girl!! You're the best! :D ❤️ xoxo

      Delete
  3. Good Job Mindy! So proud of you! Everything a great blog should be : interesting, well- thought out, easy to read and over all amazing! Can't wait to see more posts!!

    Keep up the good work ��
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun!! ❤️ From the bottom of my heart, Thank you for your encouraging words and for believing in me :) Love you!! XO

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the new blog hun!!! Totally loving what you've done so far :) Can't wait to take this journey with you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you SO MUCH girl!! I really appreciate the love! ❤️ :)

      Delete